Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week 18

Week 18 -7/15/13
Missionaries in my area

Okie dokie so this week was good. not much happened but it was a good week.  On Thursday we had our last district meeting and that was fun. Man this last 6 weeks went by sooo fast. I can't believe I'm getting a new companion tomorrow. I'm sad to be losing Elder La'ulu, but there are alot of new missionaries coming in so many of the people in my batch from the MTC that just finished their  training will be training now.  So yeah crazy stuff is going on now, it's a little more stressful. 

 This last Saturday I was able to go on a boat  and watch 7 baptisms across the lake and that was a great experience! Seeing all of those people come together at once was impressive. You couldn't help but to feel joy watching them become filled entirely with the holy spirit. Before their baptism they  were happy, but when they came out of the water they were someone entirely different. You could see it an feel it. That was a great experience and I will never forget it. 

Where we had our beach party last week

Just like that experience,  I am never going to forget what I have done and seen here. Not too many people can say they have served the lord for 2 straight years without phone or whatever other worldly distractions there are.  I have gone through some trials, but all I know " it will all be worth it". I know some people would cry being in my everyday position, but I wouldn't change a thing. It's funny to think that people all over are serving the Lord wether for 2 months or 2 years, we are all in the service of the Lord.  We are all going out of our comfort zones to different degrees, but we are all blessed to have this opportunity. I have seen true miracles and know that there is something bigger at work here. I have seen true sacrifice and I have seen real people serve the Lord and I am Honored to serve here with them. I am grateful for this work  and I know after I am all done ,this will make me a better person.  I am thankful toGod for giving me all that I have, I am grateful for my family and their support and also my friends that have given me their friendship. thanks everyone I'll talk to you soon.

Elder Llorens
Gotta Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment