Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Week 49

Week 49
2/24/14


So no update this week!  Being in the jungle makes for not so great internet connections.  Here's what I got from the email he did send:

So this week hasn't been great.  I have been sick with a sore throat and fever.  I think it is just a cold but it makes working in the rain and heat miserable. I found out that the son of the couple we baptized doesn't need to go through the discussions he can just get baptized since his parents are members now. So that was good.  I had a meeting with the Mission President this week and I think he is happy with the way things are going out here.  I have zone training next week so I hope to get the box you sent then. We all chipped in and had a small party for a nanay and her family.  She is super nice and feed us when she can so it was fun to do something for her.


Then we got nothing!  But at least we got a small update and know that he is okay…thanks for the continued support..Till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment