Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 83

Week 83
10-19-14

So this week turned out to be a great week because we didn't have to run around that much for assignments and stuff so we were able to be focused and do all the thing we needed to do. So nothing to out of the ordinary happened this week, the cool thing that happened though was  that one of the Sister missionaries investigators got baptized and the girl that got baptized ask me to do the ordination so that was really nice. But me and Elder Finau got a lot of hard work in the week. We found 4 new investigators and we have 6 progressing investigators this week.So this is the last week  of the transfer so we got the news that Elder Finau is going to be transferred so I am going to meet my new companion tomorrow. I am going to miss Elder Finau but its been a great transfer with him doing our early morning work outs together.  Another cool thing this week we were able to give one of our investigators a baptismal date! But really thats all thats happened this week I guess I can tell you I got really wet the other day because I lost my umbrella again and it rained so me and Elder Fianu both don't have umbrellas so we both got soaked. So maybe later today I'll find another one hahaha. But yeah the count down continues looks like I'll see everyone 6 weeks from now. But I am really trying  to just finish strong and to keep the faith all the way to the end. I just would like to thank everyone for all the great support from the beginning, you have helped me to become the person that I am now. All I can really say right now is thank you! But just want everyone to know that this has been a great adventure and I  can't wait to tell everyone about it when I get home. thanks again.
Elder Llorens

No comments:

Post a Comment