Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 86

Week 86 
11-09-14

So this week was pretty spanking sweet.... Monday night we had our usual Family home evening at the Pili home and we have another one later tonight. Tuesday I had my last MLC (Mission Leader Conference) at the mission home, I got to bear my testimony to the leaders of the mission with 8 other of my batch who are leaving who are Zone Leaders or STLs. SO that was a really great experience. I got to see some of my friends from the different areas and talk to them about life in the mission and getting tips about college as well. We had Elder Yarisantos and Simmons sleep over because Yarisantois and I went to Manila early in the morning with other exiting missionaries to get finger printing done so we can go home in December. While we were there we had to endure the immigration office.... possibly worst than the DMV. But afterwards we were allowed to go to the Mall of Asia and I just went nuts on eating American food, I got a really good burger from Tgi Fridays and also Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Cinnabon. So that was cool, we also got to see missionaries from other missions so we got to talk with them as well so that was fun. Also had my first hot shower in the mission field that was nice also. So Thursday morning we came back home, went to our areas and went to work and we planned for our zone training the next day. Friday we had zone training and that was really good, we helped talk about our strengths and weaknesses and what we need to do to improve and it looked like it helped, we could already see the results from the training. Saturday we had a 1 day mission we worked with our Branch Presidency and young men helping to reactivate the priesthood. It was a good help and it was good to work with our leaders as well. Sunday was nice day got to get some work in as well. Just really busy this week but it was a good week overall. Thanks again everyone for all the emails they are always encouraging. thats it for this week,
Elder Llorens

No comments:

Post a Comment