Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week 79

Week 79
9/21/14



Hey so this is my update. So this week was good but also hectic at the same time. This week was the Pena Francia So all the people went to the centro of naga and partied the whole week but we couldn't go... bummer but we stayed back and tried to find people to teach even though there was hardly anyone back in our area. So we just basically looked for anyone to teach and it acutally worked out all right. But we also got to go on exchanges with some of the elders this week and got to attend their district meeting in Calabanga. We also had to hurry and do an emergency run for a baptism I guess the chapel that they had a baptism at had no more clothes so we had to get our baptismal clothes from our chapel and take it across town to the other one so it was a little hectic but it worked out and we got to watch 6 great baptisms! But the work is going great but District Leaders are really hard working. So I am getting use to my new position. I am getting along well with Elder Finau most of the time we just talk about the funny things we did back in the MTC together and its crazy that we are getting ready to go back home now. But the mission is going really well a lot of new people that we are teaching. Its fun also to be with a good friend, makes the time go faster. Earlier today we had a community service project with our church we picked up trash around the community and this Friday we have a nice branch family home evening and hopefully we can get our investigators and less actives to come to that. But I got a really nice package from my Nana so thanks Nana can't wait to eat all the food! and thanks to everyone that wrote me. The emails are great. But I am getting ready to get off now so thank you everyone and I love you and I'll talk to you all soon.
Elder Llorens

No comments:

Post a Comment